Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies.
You can have Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of coconut oil.
- You need of almond flour.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of stevia.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- You need of cream of tartar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
Keto friendly Gluten-free chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper or coat with olive oil.
- In a medium size bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. Blend together..
- Add cream of tartar, salt, baking soda, cocoa powder, and stevia. Mix well.
- Add almond flour.
- Scoop spoonful of cookie dough on baking sheet 2 inches apart and lightly press down..
- Sprinkle salt lightly on top and bake 15 minutes. Let cool completely before handling..