Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Apple Crumble using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble
- Prepare of Sweet pastry.
- Prepare 50 grams of Icing sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 170 grams of flour.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 8 of green apples.
- It’s 100 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of water.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of icing sugar.
- You need 150 grams of flour.
Apple Crumble step by step
- pastry:- mix butter and icing sugar until well blend. add in milk and mix it well, sieve in flour and mix well. Bake it at 180°F Celsius for 15 mins..
- press sweet pastry into base of greased 25cm/6 inch shallow square pan and prick some holes with fork.
- Topping:- cut COLD butter into small pieces, mix with remaining ingredients until it has a crumbly texture. *do not use hand for this or else you'll be making a pie instead. once done, leave it in fridge to make the filling..
- Filling:- peel off skin and slice apples into cubes. cook all ingredients until apples become soft, let it cool and discard water. After the sweet pastry baked, spread some apricot or marmalade jam unto it while still hot and place the apple filling into it..
- sprinkle topping over the filling with a spoon and place it in lower rack of oven at same temperature for 25-30 mins or until golden brown..