Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vermicilli kheer. Vermicelli kheer recipe With step by step photos. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time.
Semiya payasam also known as vermicelli kheer is an Indian sweet made with vermicelli, milk, sweetener, ghee and cardamoms. Vermicelli Kheer, a delicious Indian dessert made with milk and vermicelli strands is often served as a sweet accompaniment in lunch or dinner. Vermicelli Kheer Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). You can cook Vermicilli kheer using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vermicilli kheer
- Prepare 1 packet of vermicilli.
- It’s 1 kg of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of badam.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of kishmish.
- You need 1/4 of sugar.
- You need 3-4 of crushed ellachi dane.
Seviyan Kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Some people also make vermicelli using moong beans, sweet potatoes, etc. In this sevai kheer recipe, we are using seviyan made using wheat flour. Home » Recipes » Vermicelli Kheer. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert.
Vermicilli kheer instructions
- Take a pan and add water to it.let it boil.
- Add vermicilli packet to it and cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Add boiled milk to it and again cook for 10-15 min..
- Add sugar in between..
- Add the badam and kishmish in between.Cut the badam in two halves before adding to the pan..
- Add crushed ellachi dane to the pan..
- Make kheer boil to or three times abd take it out in a serving bowl.Happy cooking.!!!!.
Seviyans are thin long strings that looks Use a nonstick or heavy bottom frying pan to make a seviyan kheer. Add the seviyan and roast them. Vermicelli kheer is also popularly called Seviyan kheer or Semiya Payasam in India. It is a well This Kheer can be made with a combination of rice, oats, poha or rajgira. The recipe here is of Vermicelli.