Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rhubarb, Apple & Ginger Crumble 🍎🍏.
You can cook Rhubarb, Apple & Ginger Crumble 🍎🍏 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rhubarb, Apple & Ginger Crumble 🍎🍏
- Prepare of Crumble topping.
- Prepare 120 g of Stork marg.
- It’s 110 g of soft dark brown sugar.
- You need 200 g of gf plain flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare of Fruit filling.
- Prepare 400 g of rhubarb.
- It’s 80 g of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eating apples, cored, peeled and cut into chunks.
Rhubarb, Apple & Ginger Crumble 🍎🍏 instructions
- Cut the rhubarb into even sized chunks and put in a pan with the sugar. Heat gently for 5 mins until the rhubarb starts to soften and the sugar is melting..
- Stir in the apple chunks then transfer the filling to a baking dish..
- Add the topping ingredients to a mixing bowl and use your fingers to rub the fat into the flour and sugar..
- Scatter the crumble over the fruit filling. Then bake at 190 C for 45 mins..