Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry.
You can cook Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry
- You need of Custard cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of of the quantity you make with this recipe ● Custard cream.
- Prepare 2 of tabelspoons ●Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- You need of Caramelized apples.
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- It’s 70 grams of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of ☆Water.
- You need 4 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- It’s 1/2 of pack Heavy cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- Prepare 8 grams of Sugar.
- You need of Puff pastry.
- Prepare 1 of packet Frozen puff pastry.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■Egg yolk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ■Apple juice (I used Tropicana Homemade Style Apple Juice).
- It’s of For decoration.
- You need 1 of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Ice cream.
- You need 1 of Mint leaves (optional).
- It’s 1 of Diced nuts.
Caramelized Apple with Puff Pastry instructions
- Take out the frozen puff pastry from the freezer, and bring it to room temperature..
- Start making the custard cream. Please refer to. Follow the instructions up to Step 5. Mix in the apple juice as instructed in Step 6. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144796-seriously-delicious-microwave-cooked-custard-cream.
- When the custard cream is cooled a little, add the rum, stir it again, and it's ready..
- Peel and thinly slice the apple. Put the ☆ ingredients in a frying pan, and heat over medium heat..
- When the bubbles have become smaller, add the apple. Coat the apple in the syrup while shaking the frying pan..
- The apple will be caramelized gradually, so keep simmering while watching it carefully not to burn..
- When the caramelized apple has turned to a golden brown, add the butter and apple juice, and mix together well. The caramelized apple is ready..
- Start preheating the oven (refer to the puff pastry packet for baking temperature and time)..
- Cut out the room temperature puff pastry into circles (3 pieces per person). I used a ring mold. If you don't have a ring mold, use a glass or something similar!.
- You can cut the puff pastry into squares with a knife, too! It's cute if you cut it into small pieces to serve individually. Or if you are making it for a large number of people, you can bake it as it is!.
- Combine the ■ ingredients well to make an egg wash. Brush over the surface of the puff pastry, and bake as instructed on the puff pastry packet..
- Meanwhile, whip the heavy cream with sugar..
- When the puff pastry has baked, cool it a little. Then let's assemble the mille-feuille!.
- Assemble as follows: Puff pastry, custard cream, puff pastry, whipped cream, puff pastry, custard cream, caramelized apple..
- Add diced nuts on top of the whipped cream to taste..
- Add powdered sugar, ice cream or mint on top to taste..