Arroz con leche Peruano.
You can cook Arroz con leche Peruano using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arroz con leche Peruano
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 5 sticks of clavo de olor.
- It’s 3 sticks of canela.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 3/4 cups of condensed milk.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Shredded coconut, or raisins (optional).
- You need Pinch of powdered cinnamon.
Arroz con leche Peruano instructions
- First put the rice and water in a pot, in medium heat. Add the sticks of canela, and clavo de olor. Let it boil..
- Stir the rice occasionally as it begins to cook. Add the milk once it has a little water left to cook, add the evaporated milk as well..
- Let the rice cooker completely, always stir occasionally and add sugar tbsp by tbsp, the rice must have a slightly creamy and wet consistency..
- Add the condensed milk and stir it in the rice mixture. Put the heat on low and let it cook for a few more mins..
- Once it has a creamy consistency, turn off the heat and add in your shredded coconut or raisins..
- Let it cool, put into a small bowl, add the cinnamon and enjoy 😋🍚😍.