Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats.
You can cook Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats
- It’s 200 g of rhubarb.
- Prepare 100 g of strawberries (5 large ones).
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Crumble topping:.
- It’s 50 g of oats.
- You need 50 g of flour -or- ground almonds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare 50 g of chilled butter.
- Prepare of To serve:.
- Prepare of Yoghurt, vanilla ice cream, clotted cream, etc.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble with Oats instructions
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F. You can also prepare the crumble ahead of time and bake later..
- Wash and cut rhubarb into 2 cm (3/4 inch) pieces. Slice strawberries..
- Put rhubarb into a pie dish. You can leave the strawberries out if you want..
- Add strawberries and sprinkle with 2 tsp sugar..
- For the crumble, first mix flour/ground almonds, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut butter into small cubes and add to bowl..
- Crumble up the mixture using your fingers until it forms a lot of round, crumbly pieces..
- Mine looks like this when done..
- Distribute the crumble topping over the strawberries and rhubarb. You can cover and refrigerate now if you want to bake it later..
- Bake at 190C/375F for 25-30 minutes. The last 10 minutes I usually cover my crumble with aluminum foil if the crumble looks likes its getting very brown or dried out..
- Serve as is or with yoghurt, ice cream, etc.
- If you have left overs, just cover the baking dish and store in the fridge. Reheat for 3-5 minutes at 180C/350F..