Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Semiya Payasam / Seviya Kheer.
You can have Semiya Payasam / Seviya Kheer using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Semiya Payasam / Seviya Kheer
- You need 1 Cup of Semiya.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cardamom pods crushed.
- It’s of Mixed Nuts.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s of Ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of Saffron.
Semiya Payasam / Seviya Kheer instructions
- In a pan add some ghee and dry roast the semiya and then add the milk and cook for while. Add more milk if needed and add saffron..
- Once semiya is cooked add the sugar and condensed milk and cook for while. Once done add the cardamom and roasted nuts and mix well..
- Serve hot or cold both taste good..