Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rosemary Ginger Rye Kvass.
You can have Rosemary Ginger Rye Kvass using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rosemary Ginger Rye Kvass
- It’s 600 g of sourdough rye bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 1 Tsp of fresh ginger, sliced.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of homemade sourdough starter.
- It’s of Few raisins or other dried berries.
Rosemary Ginger Rye Kvass instructions
- In a 250°F oven, drying up broken bread for about 20-30 min.
- Bring water to a rolling boil.
- In a big jar, put all dried bread in, pouring on the bread with 2 L boiling water..
- Dissolve sugar and salt in the water, and then add Rosemary and ginger.
- After cooling down to room temperature, add 1 Tsp homemade sourdough starter.
- Let it sit overnight at room temperature.
- Next morning, drain the mixture, and keep the flow through liquid. Discard everything else.
- Transfer all liquid into a clean jar with screw top lid. Add a few raisins or other dried berries..
- Ferment at room temperature for another 3-5 days before storing it in a refrigerator..