Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble.
You can cook Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble
- Prepare 1 can of ED Smith Apple Pie Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted Earth Balance buttery spread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Korri's Canadian Apple Crumble step by step
- Use a spatula to fill a 9×13 pan with the apple pie filling..
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together. Mix in oatmeal and shredded cheese..
- Slowly pour in melted buttery spread and mix with hands or spoon..
- Mix in milk the same way..
- Pour dry mix over apple pie filling..
- Top with brown sugar..
- Bake at 375°F for 25-35 minutes..
- Served best when hot with ice cream. But watch out.. it's hot and messy out of the oven. Any tips to harden the crumble would be appreciated..