Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Filo Pastry Baklava.
You can have Filo Pastry Baklava using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Filo Pastry Baklava
- Prepare of For the Baklava and Nut Filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of pistachios.
- It’s As needed of walnuts,hazelnuts, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 large pinch of ground cloves.
- You need 16 of -oz package phyllo dough.
- You need 1 1/2-2 sticks of unsalted butter.
- It’s of For the Honey Syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of orange extract.
- It’s 1 of lemon, juice of lemon.
Filo Pastry Baklava step by step
- Mix all the ingredients of filling and keep it aside. Melt butter and keep it ready..
- Now remove the fillo pastry sheets aside and start assembling the Bakalava -.
- 1st layer will be fillo sheet,apply butter on it, then sprinkle some nuts mixture. Then convert another fillo pastry sheet on it and apply melted butter..
- Repeat above steps and at end cut the desired shaped (diamond or square) make sure you apply enough butter at every sheet.
- Bake it at 160 degrees for 15 mins. And once it is done you can pour hot syrup into..
- For syrup- add all ingredients together and boil it until syrup consistency. Before pouring into baked baklava let it cool down little bit (should be warm while pouring stage).