Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownies
- Prepare 100 g of plain flour.
- It’s 30 g of coco.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 6 of squares chocolate.
- You need 180 of caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 10 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of softened butter.
Brownies step by step
- Mix the flour,coco,baking powder and caster sugar until combined.
- Next melt the chocolate and then add the milk to the melted chocolate.
- Add the chocolate to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Then add the eggs,butter and the vanilla extract and mix.
- Line a 20 by 20cm pan with butter.
- Step oven to gas mark 4.
- Fill tin with brownie batter.