Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Toffee apple crumble cupcakes.
You can cook Toffee apple crumble cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toffee apple crumble cupcakes
- Prepare of Apple topping.
- It’s 4 medium of apples braeburns cox's or granny smiths are perfect.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 of cinnamon to personal preference.
- You need of Crumble topping.
- You need 75 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Toffee Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of golden syrup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of double cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of plain sponge mix.
Toffee apple crumble cupcakes step by step
- preheat oven to 175°.
- make cake mix according to instructions seperate into 12 cases and bake until they are just. cooked approx 10 mins..
- in a pan heat up the golden syrup until it has a runny water like consistency then whisk in cream. Once combined wrll set aside to cool..
- combine flour and sugar then rub in the cold butter until it resembles breadcrumbs..
- peel core and dice apples and boil with a little water until soft enough to be mashed. too much water will make the apples too wet. so watch how much you add..
- take cakes out of oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before filling with the toffee sauce. again do not overfill or the cake will become too wet..
- strain the cooked apples to remove as much liquid as possible. then add the cinammon and mash..
- spread about a teaspoon and a half on top of toffee filled cakes..
- next sprinkle with the crumble topping return to oven and bake at approx 175 for s further ten mins or until crumble topping is golden brown..
- finally serve warm with ice cream custard or cream..
- do note the cases need to be deep enough to contain the topping. muffin cases and a deep pan usually works..