Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Snowball Sundae using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Snowball Sundae
- Prepare 1 of half gallon premium vanilla ice cream.
- You need 1 pints of fresh strawberry's, sliced.
- It’s 1 of recipe Hot Fudge Sauce, recipe below.
- You need 1 of recipe Toasted Coconut, recipe below.
- It’s 1 of recipe caramel sauce, recipe below.
- You need 1 of recipe whipped cream, recipe below.
Snowball Sundae instructions
- Scoop ice cream into cup size balls, freeze..
- Spread toasted coconut on large plate, roll each ball of ice cream in coconut, pressing to adhere. Keep frozen until ready to serve. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- When teady to serve drizzle hot fudge and hot caramel on plate, add 1 or 2 ice cream balls, garnish with sliced strawberry's, add more sauce, if desired. The caramel sauce is made by Tayor68too from this app! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359845-hot-fudge-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354509-super-easy-caramel-sauce.
- Top with Whippe cream https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.