Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes.
You can have Keto Buttermilk Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Buttermilk Pancakes
- It’s 1/3 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tbs of Erythritol.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbs of sour cream.
- You need 1 tbs of melted unsalted butter.
Keto Buttermilk Pancakes step by step
- Combine dry ingredients together (coconut flour down to the xanthan gum).
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl (buttermilk down to the melted butter)..
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients..
- Do not over mix. I repeat, do not over mix. The mixture will be thick, but this makes about 4-5 portion sized pancakes..
- Takes a bit longer to cook, but that's ok..
- Heat a little butter in pan and spoon (I used a tablespoon) into pan. Flip when firm at bottom..
- I topped with a little butter and no syrup. One small pancake was enough for me as these are pretty thick, filling and tasty..