Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding.
You can cook Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding
- It’s 1 – 2 tbsps of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 – 4 tbsps of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsps of Maple sugar.
- Prepare of For pudding.
- It’s 3 – 5 tbsps of Butter.
- It’s 5 tbsps of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Caramel sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 5 – 6 tbsps of Milk.
- You need 2 tsps of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of Apples chopped peeled.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Sticky Apple Toffee Pudding instructions
- In a mug or microwave safe bowl, add the sticky mixture that is grease with butter, then add melted butter 2 tbsp, brown sugar and maple syrup..
- Then in bowl, cream the butter with the sugar, and add the milk and vanilla essence..
- Sift through flour with the baking powder and soda and a pinch salt..
- Add to the bowl and mix well.Add the beaten eggs..
- Mix the apples withe the cinnamon and add to the mix..
- Now pour into the mug or bowl with the toffewe mix on base, and then microw it for 3-4 mins..
- Then leave to cool. Turn over onto a serving plate. Garnish with desired chopped nuts..