Rice pudding Lebanese recipe.
You can have Rice pudding Lebanese recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice pudding Lebanese recipe
- It’s 1/2 glass of short round white rice.
- You need 4 glasses of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of starch.
- It’s 1/2 glass of white sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of rose water or vanilla.
- Prepare of Pistachio, nuts and honey for garnish.
Rice pudding Lebanese recipe step by step
- In a medium pot Bring the milk, rice and starch to a boil over high heat, while mixing the whole time other wise milk will stick in the pot or burn on bottom. Reduce the heat, add sugar and rose water and keep mixing until rice is well cooked (do not cover the pot)..
- You know it’s ready when milk is thick and rice is well cooked. Place in small bowls and let it cool down then put in fridge for at least one hour. You can garnish before serving with pistachios, raisins, walnuts and honey..