Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vegan sticky toffee pudding.
You can cook Vegan sticky toffee pudding using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan sticky toffee pudding
- It’s 175 g of self raising flour.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 50 g of vegan margarine.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 100 ml of soya milk.
- Prepare 150 ml of boiling water.
- You need handful of pitted, chopped dates.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegan butter.
Vegan sticky toffee pudding instructions
- Add dates to water to soak.
- Preheat oven to 180deg celcius.
- Cream together the marg, sugar and vanilla.
- Add bicarb and then lemon and mix well.
- Add flour and milk a little at a time.
- Add date mixture and mix well.
- Pour into a greased dish and pop in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Make sauce while cakes in the oven by adding everything to a pot and cooking down as much as possible.
- Once cakes done let it cool a bit and then poke holes in it.
- Pour sauce over cake…keep a little sauce for serving.
- Enjoy…and dont say I didnt warn you! 😝.