Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Caramel Mousse using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Caramel Mousse
- Prepare of CARAMEL MOUSSE.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 8 tbsp of water, divided use. 6 ablespoons for the caramel and 2 tablespoons for the gelatin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of recipe Crispy Toffee Caramel Popcorn, recipe attached in direction step #8.
Caramel Mousse step by step
- Combine granulated sugar and light brown sugar until throughly combined.
- Soften gelatin in 2 tablespoons cold water. Let sit 3 to 5 minutes..
- Mix sugars, salt and 6 tablespoons water in medium saucepan.place over medium high heat , simmering WITHOUT STIRRING until.it becomes a golden caramel color, about 8 minutes..
- Remove from heat and slowly whisk in 3/4 cup of the heavy cream. It will bubble up. Then add in softened gelatin to dissolve in hot caramel. Add vanilla. Set aside to cool.to room.temperature.
- Whip remaining 2 cups heavy cream until it holds soft but firm peaks..
- Gently fold room.temperature caramel.mixture into whipped cream..
- Spoon into serving glasses and refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Garnish with Crispy Toffee Popcorn https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358852-crispy-toffee-caramel-popcorn.