Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sticky toffee pudding.
You can have Sticky toffee pudding using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sticky toffee pudding
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- It’s 190 g of castor sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs or 1 jumbo egg.
- Prepare 375 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need 15 ml of white vinegar.
- It’s 30 g of apricot jam.
- Prepare 30 g of cocoa powder (optional).
- Prepare of Toffee sauce.
- It’s 175 ml of brown sugar.
- Prepare 90 g of butter.
- It’s 30 ml of Golden syrup.
- Prepare 250 ml of cream.
Sticky toffee pudding step by step
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, jam and milk.
- Gently fold in flour.
- Add vinegar and mix.
- Pour batter into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees. I don’t grease my pan because when we pour the toffee sauce over the pudding it softens and doesn’t stick to the dish..
- When the pudding has been in the oven for 20 mins prepare your sauce..
- In a pot bring all sauce ingredients to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until thickened..
- By this time your pudding should be ready and out of the oven. Prick holes all over using a fork and pour over the sauce..
- You can serve the pudding warm or cold with custard or whatever you prefer. Enjoy.