Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Candy Bar Cake.
You can have Candy Bar Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy Bar Cake
- You need of chocolate.
- Prepare 1 box of Chocolate Fudge or Swiss Chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 small of box instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream cheese frosting recipe.
- It’s 2 large of candy bars of choice crushed up approx. 1 cup.
Candy Bar Cake step by step
- Prepare 3- 9" round cake pans with oil & flour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all the ingredients (except frosting & candy bars) med speed with a mixers for 2 minutes until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Put equal amounts of batter in each cake pan. Batter will be thick so spread it around evenly..
- Bake on 350 for approx. 20-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick or knife inserted until comes out clean..
- Place on a plate or cake carrier with strips of wax paper under the edges to avoid the plate from being real messy after frosting..
- Use my whipped cream cheese frosting recipe to frost the first layer, (top only) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368025-whipped-cream-cheese-icing.
- Coat the top with crushed candy bar. I used 2 extra large Butterfingers..
- Add next cake round & repeat. Add top cake round & frost the sides. It is messy but if the frosting is refrigerated beforehand it is easier..
- Coat the top & sides with crushed candy bars. The sides are hard to do. You may have to pat it on with your hand. Refrigerated any leftovers..