Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can cook Gingerbread Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of molasses.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 of recipe Stabalized Wipped Cream, recipe attached in step 9 of the directions.
- Prepare of sprinkles and cinnamon candies.
- You need 1 of recipe for Creamy Vanilla buttercream as an alternative to Whipped cream recipe attached in direction step 9.
Gingerbread Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 18 standard cupcake tins with FOIL.liners or grease and flour well. Paper liners stick to the cupcakes and are hard to peel off..
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter,sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Add molasses and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and beat just until combined..
- Add boiling water and mix just until smooth. Mix in raisins.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Don't overbake, they may sink a but that is normal..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then cool on wire racks. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.and cinnamon cndies. Whipped cream recipe attached below. Also as alternative to whipped cream these can be frosted with vanilla buttercream frosting. Recipe below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.