Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler.
You can cook Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler
- Prepare of wet.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of almd milk. If using cashew milk reduce by 2T & add 2Twater.
- Prepare of el olive oil.
- You need of Stevia.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract.
- You need of Dry.
- Prepare of Cashew flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of xanthan gum.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Fuit filling.
- You need of berry filling.
- Prepare of preferred berry.
- Prepare of coconut sugar.
Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler step by step
- In a medium bowl add eggs, use a hand blender to whip for 1 minute, slowly add oil and stevia and blend in vanilla.
- Add all dry Ingredients to the same bowl and blend till consistency of cake batter maybe a little thicker..
- Put desired berries into mic safe bowl and mic with the coconut sugar for 3 minutes, stir. Repeat till berries are soft and the juice is at least 1 cup or more. *REPLACE coconut sugar with stevia for Keto baking.
- Pour batter into sprayed round casserole dish and then top with berry mix. Press filling into batter in some areas to ensure it reaches through the batter..
- Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes but check after 25 due to moisture differences created by different berries. Your knife should come out clean and edges should be golden brown..