Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs.
You can have Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs
- It’s 6 of Eggs. I used.
- You need 1 can of drained tuna fish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s of Diced celery to your liking.
- It’s of Diced onion to your liking.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweet or dill relish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs step by step
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel..
- While eggs are cooling, mix drained tuna, onion, relish, celery, salt, pepper.
- Mix in mayo and mustard. Can use more or less.
- Cut eggs in half and mix the yolks into the tuna salad..
- Stuff egg whites with tuna salad like you would for deviled eggs..
- I have doubled this recipe for larger quantities. I hope you enjoy 😊.