Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You can have Mocha Torte using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mocha Torte
- You need of Cake.
- It’s 1 box of Chocolate Cake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- You need of Mocha Filling.
- You need 1 packages of Vanilla pudding mix ( instant ).
- You need 2 tbsp of Instant Coffee.
- It’s 2 cup of Prepared Whipped Topping.
Mocha Torte instructions
- Blend dry cake mix, cinnamon and clove and large mixing bowl. Prepare cake according to package directions. Divide better into 3, 8" cake pans (round). Bake, remove from oven Let stand 15 minutes. Immediately turn out on cake rack and cool. Filling: Blend dry pudding mix and coffee into an 1 quart bowl, prepare pudding according to pkg. directions. Let stand 20 minutes to set. Gently fold pudding into whipped topping. Fill layers and frost top of Mocha Torte, using 1/3 of filling for each layer. Garnish w/ shaved semi-sweet or unsweetened chocolate. Refrigerate until ready to serve..