Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amazing Apple Crumble.
You can have Amazing Apple Crumble using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing Apple Crumble
- You need of For the crumble:.
- You need 280 g of flour.
- It’s 160 g of brown sugar (if using panela reduce to 140g).
- You need 200 g of refrigerated margarine.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need handful of red currants / berries.
- You need of For apple mix:.
- Prepare 1200 g of quartered and pealed apples.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 40-80 g of brown sugar (depends on sweetness of apples).
Amazing Apple Crumble instructions
- Add crumble ingredients and combine them until they resemble little flour-sugar coated knobs. In tmx 5sec speed4.
- Set crumble topping aside.
- Slice or chop lemon juice sprinkled apples till they resemble nice chunks OR in tmx 1/2 apples with half of ingredients speed 3.5 for 6sec and help of tmx spatula (speed 4 if you like the pieces smaller).
- Into clean pastry dish and repeat last step with rest.
- All into large pastry dish, flatly distributed..
- If you have a tmx you can 'cook' the apples for 5min at reverse speed spoon and 100C before step 5 (this might save you some time in the oven).
- Turn oven to 180C and rinse berries.
- Spread half of crumble to loosely cover apples.
- Add berries on top.
- Evenly cover with other half of crumble.
- 20min into oven at normal 180°C heat.
- Now change type of heat, choose single grill function on oven for 10-15min at same temperature 180°C.
- If crumble top is golden and crunchy it's ready.
- Serve warm, but leave outside of oven for about 10min before cutting..