Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Marble Cake with Whipped Dark and White Chocolate Ganache Frosting1.
You can have Marble Cake with Whipped Dark and White Chocolate Ganache Frosting1 using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake with Whipped Dark and White Chocolate Ganache Frosting1
- You need of CAKE.
- Prepare 4 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of plus an additional 3 tablespoons room temperature unsalted butter, divided use.
- It’s 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of FROSTING.
- You need 1 of full recipe of Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting / Filling recipe attached in direction step #13.
- You need 1/2 of recipe White Chocolate Ganache Frosting / Filling recipe attached in direction step #12.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar sparkle sprinkles.
Marble Cake with Whipped Dark and White Chocolate Ganache Frosting1 step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8 inch cake pans with baking non stick spray.
- Combine the semisweet chocolate and 3 tablespoons of the butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat just until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk flour baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat sugar with remaining 11/2 chose butter until light and fluffy about 4 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time beating each one in then add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture alternating with sour cream and stir until just combined.
- Remove 2 cups of batter to a medium bowl, add chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- Drop batter into prepared pans in even mounds , alternating chocolate and vanilla as shown below.
- With a butter knife, pull it slowly through each color for a swirl as shown below. To even cake tap pan sharply on counter once or twice..
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes until a Toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 15 minutes in pans then turn out onto rack to cool completely.
- TO FROST, place one layer, upside down on serving plate.
- Add 3/4 of Whipped White Chocolate Ganache Frosting on cake layer. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359637-white-chocolate-ganache-whipped-frosting-filling.
- Place second cake layer, upside down frost with some of the Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352391-whipped-chocolate-ganache-frosting-filling.
- Place third, top layer upside down on last one. Frost entire cake with the Whipped Chocolate Ganache.
- Pipe remaining White Chocolate Ganache on top and bottom of cake. Decorate cake with sparkle sugar sprinkles.