Thermomix Red Date Sticky Toffee Puddings.
You can cook Thermomix Red Date Sticky Toffee Puddings using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thermomix Red Date Sticky Toffee Puddings
- Prepare of Sticky Toffee Sauce.
- You need 60 g of unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 75 g of golden syrup.
- Prepare 40 g of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of natural vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Red Date Sticky Toffee Puddings.
- It’s 150 g of pitted red dates (jujubes).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It’s 180 g of water.
- You need 40 g of unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- It’s 110 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 150 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Thermomix Red Date Sticky Toffee Puddings step by step
- Place water into mixing bowl and heat 4 min/100°C/speed 1, then pour hot water over pitted dates and bicarbonate of soda. Set aside and allow dates to soak for 20 minutes..
- Butter and flour 6 x soufflé dishes and warm oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sticky Toffee Sauce: Place butter, soft brown sugar, golden syrup, milk and vanilla extract into mixing bowl and cook 7 min/100°C/speed 2. Transfer into a serving jug and cool for 10 minutes before placing into refrigerator to thicken. Meanwhile, make puddings..
- Puddings: Place reserved dates and soaking water, butter, dark brown sugar, flour, baking powder and egg into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 5, then divide evenly between prepared soufflé dishes. Rinse mixing bowl..
- Cook in oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack for the remainder of the cooling time..