Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sticky toffee pudding.
You can have Sticky toffee pudding using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sticky toffee pudding
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 200 gms of Dates.
- It’s 2 tsp of Coffee powder.
- Prepare 100 gms of Butter.
- You need 2 cups of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 cup of Vanilla ice cream.
- You need For of Caramel sauce-.
- Prepare 25 gms of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milkmaid.
Sticky toffee pudding instructions
- Cut the dates into pieces, add the coffee powder in hot water mix it and put the dates into coffee hot water. Keep it aside for 10 mins..
- Take butter in the bowl add brown sugar and mix it well..
- After that add egg and blend it. Add half of the cake mixture as maida, baking powder and baking soda..
- And all mix well after add the dates mixture into and mix it with all and put remaining cake mixture and put it into the tin..
- And tin was kept in idly cooker bake it for 45 mins..
- In meanwhile prepare the caramel sauce with butter, milkmaid and brown sugar..
- After baked the cake put the sauce in above the cake and rest in for 10 minutes. Cut the cake into pieces in the plate, add above vanilla ice cream..
- Topping with caramel sauce and eat it..