Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rice pudding/arroz con leche.
You can have Rice pudding/arroz con leche using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice pudding/arroz con leche
- It’s of Ingredients.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 4 cup of milk.
Rice pudding/arroz con leche instructions
- Grab a large pot to make your rice pudding in.
- mix in 2 cups of milk, tablespoon of ground cinnamon, 4 tablespoons of sugar into the pot and bring to a boil.
- pour in the cup of rice and let simmer mixing every 2-5 min..
- as the rice and milk thicken add in another cup of milk. Do this only when the rice thickens until you get it to your liking.
- Rice pudding complete! Set aside to cool or serve instantly if you can't wait.