Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream.
You can cook Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream
- It’s 1 of chocolate angel food cake, my recipe attached in direction step #1.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2/3 cup of strawberry Coulis, my recipe attached in step #3.
- It’s 1 quart of fresh Strawberrys, hulled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of recipe chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached in step #4.
Chocolate Angel food Cake Parfait with Strawberry Cream step by step
- Cut angel food cake into 1 inch sqares, recipe for chocolate angel food cake attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352214-chocolate-angel-food-cake-with-white-and-dark-chocolate-glaze.
- Have cream in cold large bowl and beat until it has soft peaks.
- Add sugar, vanilla and Strawberry. Coulis (recipe attached below) beat until it just forms stiff peaks https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360450-strawberry-coulis-sauce.
- In decorative glasses.make parfaits Place a few cubes cake in each glass, then strawberry cream then add a few sliced fresh strawberrys. Then repeat with a few cubes cake, cream, strawberrys and ending with cream. Add a chocolate covered strawberry, (recipe attached below) on each top with a cube of cake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries.
- The number of servings .will.depend on the size of your glasses. I had 8 servings with my glasses.