Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Apple crumble with oat flour.
You can cook Apple crumble with oat flour using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple crumble with oat flour
- It’s 6 of Apples (any kind).
- It’s 80 gr of oat flour.
- You need 50 gr of oat flakes.
- You need 100 gr of sugar of coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg unbeaten.
- You need 50 gr of margarine.
- It’s of Cinnamon as you wish.
- Prepare of Nutmeg as you wish.
Apple crumble with oat flour step by step
- Put oat flakes, add flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and egg to a bowl and mix together until crumbly..
- Cut thin slices of apples, layer sliced apples in a 8×11 (or 9×13) baking dish, alternating with sprinkled cinnamon over each layer of apples (sort of like lasagna). You’ll want to crowd the apples more on the ends and less in the middle. Continue with the apple/cinnamon layering until you reach the top of the dish.
- After 3 or 4 layers of apple sprinkle the flour/sugar mixture over top of the apples. Drizzle melted butter all over and top it off with some sprinkled cinnamon..
- Preheat the oven at 170 c with air.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 minutes until the top begins to brown and the liquid starts to bubble. When done, let it sit for 5-10 minutes to help solidify..