Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza.
You can cook Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza
- It’s 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 1 cup of organic spelt and red hard wheat flour mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of unbleached white flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kaniwa seeds (for extra protein profile).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of homemade tomatoe sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh mozzarella cheese in liquid.
Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza instructions
- Grind spelt and red hard spring wheat into flour in a grain mill..
- Whisk all wet ingredients (sourdough starter, yogurt) in a large mixing bowl. Add flours, kaniwa seeds,salt..
- Knead the dough by hands until smooth. Shape it into a ball and cover the bowl with a giant plate to avoid drying out. Allow it to rise in the oven with oven lamp on if room temperature is lower than 70F. Give it at least 2 hours to ferment before checking it out. Don't even bother to check it too frequent..
- About 6 hours or so, dump the dough on a working surface with a little bit olive oil. Press the dough from the center and gently work outerward to shape it into a big round flat bread. Transfer the bread onto a baking sheet with lining a parchment paper at the bottom. Add a little bit olive oil again and smooth out a cup of tomatoe sauce, also work from middle to the edge and stop from 1/4 inch towards the edge. Evenly distribute mozzarella cheese and aged cheese and Basil..
- Bake at 420 F for 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy 🍕..