Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting.
You can have Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting
- You need 1 of recipe Fudge Brownies, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Prepare of FOR CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 4 oz of chocolate peppermint candy's, I used Andes Mints, broken up into pieces.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pure peppermint extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of GARNISH.
- You need 1/2 cup of shaved Chocolate Peppermint candy's , I used Andes Mints.
Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Frosting instructions
- Make and cool Fudge Brownies recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332661-fudge-brownies.
- MAKE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MOUSSE FROSTING.
- Have broken chocolate candy's in a large bowl.
- Heat heavy cream to a simmer, either in microwave or on stove top. Pour hot cream over candy's and let sit 1 minute then stir until smooth. Chill uncovered until very cold, at least 3 hours..
- Beat cold chocolate peppermint mixture until soft peaks form, add confectioner's sugar, peppermint and vannila extracts. Beat just until it's a fluffy firm mousse consistancy..
- Frost brownies with the chocolate peppermint mousse. Garnish with the shaved Andes Mints. Store in refigerator, covered.