Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce.
You can cook Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce
- You need of Cake.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Margarine (if salted, omit the salt in this recipe).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Strawberry syrup or 3/4 cups of strawberry jam whichever you have.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of All-purpose cream (or whipping cream).
- You need 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Strawberry syrup or jam whichever you have.
Choco-Berry Moist Cake With Strawberry Sauce step by step
- Mix the margarine and the sugar. The margarine should be at least room temperature or softened..
- Add the egg and mix well..
- Add the vanilla extract..
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda into the mixture. Combine everything..
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream and vinegar. You should be able to notice the change in the cream. Add a pinch of salt. This mixture should taste just the right amount of sour and salty..
- Pour the cream mixture into the batter and mix well..
- Add the strawberry syrup or jam to your batter..
- Add the hot water and mix..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. I used a loaf pan and lined it with wax paper. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 1hr or a little longer. Make sure to check once in a while with a skewer. Once baked, the skewer should cone out clean. Tip: for super moist outcome, underbake a little..
- For the sauce, mix altogether the cream, cocoa powder and strawberry syrup or jam. Set aside..
- Once the cake is out of the oven, let it cool for about 20mins..
- After 20mins, pour the sauce on top of the cake. Let the cake chill in the fridge before consumption..
- Eat and enjoy!.