Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Creme Caramel/Caramel Custard.
You can have Creme Caramel/Caramel Custard using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creme Caramel/Caramel Custard
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/2 of Bread Slice (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
Creme Caramel/Caramel Custard instructions
- Blend together milk,sugar,eggs,vanilla essence and bread..
- Now we'll make the caramel by placing the sugar and water in a small sauce pan over high flame.Bring the mixture to boil.Continue to boil until it becomes dark brown color..
- Now transfer the caramel to the tray in which we r going to make the custard.And keep this tray in cold water(so that the caramel will set). strain the blended mixture to the custard tray..
- Now set them in a pan with enough boiling water and cook it for 30 minutes(If u have a steamer, u can steam it)..