Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Coffee and Cream Cheese Jelly.
You can cook Coffee and Cream Cheese Jelly using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coffee and Cream Cheese Jelly
- Prepare 6 of individual packets of unflavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 220 grams of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 1 can of table cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 8 tbsp of sugar.
Coffee and Cream Cheese Jelly instructions
- For the cream cheese jelly. Dissolve 3 packets of unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup of water.
- In a blender mix the unflavored gelatin, with can of condensed milk, evaporated milk, cream cheese,1 cup of milk, and vanilla.
- Refrigerate the cream cheese jelly in a mold. When is set, cut in cubes.
- Place the cubes of cream cheese gelatin in a greased bundt mold..
- For the coffee gelatin, disolve 3 packets of unflavored gelatin in 1/2 cup of water.
- Dissolve 4 Tbsp of instant coffee in the warm milk, blend in with the evaporated milk, table cream, 8 Tbsp of sugar and the unflavored gelatin..
- Pour the coffee mixture carefully in the mold where you have the cream cheese jelly cubes..
- Refrigerate 6 hours until set..
- Unmold and decorate with chocolate sauce. Enjoy.