Scarlet’s Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) – From the movie Chef.
You can cook Scarlet’s Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) – From the movie Chef using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scarlet’s Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) – From the movie Chef
- Prepare of water.
- It’s 450 g of or 1 packet spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegan butter (try brand Becal).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 12 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh Italian parsley, finely minced.
- It’s of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes to taste.
- It’s of Black pepper to taste.
- Prepare of vegan cheese, try brand violife.
Scarlet’s Aglio e Olio Spaghetti (Vegan) – From the movie Chef step by step
- In a large pot, bring lightly salted water to boil.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to the boiling water.
- Add the pasta.
- Cook until the pasta is soft and doesn't taste chewy, approximately 10 minutes.
- Strain the pasta and keep it aside (do not shock with cold water).
- In a large wok / kadhai heat up vegan butter.
- When butter melts add olive oil.
- When the mixture is hot, add sliced garlic pieces.
- Fry them until they are fragrant, the garlic should be very lightly golden.
- Add the 1 tbsp black pepper and red chilli flakes.
- Cook for 30 seconds and add the pasta.
- Toss well until all pasta is oiled up and reduce the flame to minimum.
- Add the finely chopped parsley.
- Add salt to taste.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame, keeping the vessel open.
- The dish is ready, serve it on a plate.
- Garnish with some black pepper, red chilli flakes and vegan cheese.