Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant.
You can cook Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant
- It’s 6 of small eggplant.
- Prepare 2 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion/ minced.
- It’s 2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need of fresh basil if you garnish.
Keto Friendly Stuffed Eggplant instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wash, cut and halve eggplants and zucchini and one bell pepper. Using a spoon hollow out eggplants and zucchini to create a boat;transfer them to baking dish. Roughly chop scooped-out eggplant and zucchini flesh,mushrooms,one bell pepper.In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Stir in chopped eggplant and zucchini and season w salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile sprinkle oil and bake boats about 20 mints,then (layer baking dish with tomato sauce) transfer the boats back to tomato sauce layered dish,add tomato sauce,then scoop the mixture into eggplant boats.add mozzarella cheese evenly to the boats.,.
- If you have left over tomato sauce pour over the boats.bake about 40-45 mints,add Parmesan and use broil setting if you want until the color of cheese change..