Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Spring blossom and veggie pancake.
You can cook Spring blossom and veggie pancake using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spring blossom and veggie pancake
- You need 1/4 cup of organic spelt flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of organic white flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 1/2 cup of dandelion blossoms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of garlic chives, 1/2 inch length.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mugwort shoots, 1/2 inch length.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soybean sprouts or any bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of sweet red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of olive oil.
Spring blossom and veggie pancake instructions
- Make soybean or mung bean sprouts 5 to 7 days ahead..
- Mix spelt flour into sourdough starter. Add water until the consistency reach pancake batter. Sit it on the countertop overnight to ferment..
- Next morning, add white flour into the batter..
- Rinse dandelion blossoms, cut off the green ends if you have time..
- Stir in dandelion blossoms, and the rest of other ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of olive oil on a flat pan. Dump the whole thick mixure into the pan and flattern it with a spachula. Cook until golden on both sides. Sprinkle with cheese if you like. Serve hot..