Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake.
You can have White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake
- You need of FOR CRUST.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Pepperidge Farms milk chocolate almond coconut cookies, crushed. about 12 cookies or 1 1/2 bags.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 5 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 12 oz of premium white chocolate, melted, at room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of coconut milk, at room temperature.
- You need 4 of large eggs at room temperature and whisked to combine.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted coconut. Recipe for toasting coconut is attached in direction step #4.
- You need of TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- It’s 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted coconut.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of shaved white chocolate.
White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and mix until all is moist. Press into bottom of prepared springform pan. Place in refigerator to chill while preparing filling. Wrap pan with double thickness of foil before filling.
- Toast coconut. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- MAKE FILLING..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined and smooth. Beat in white chocolate, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut extracts. Add whisked eggs as beat just until combined.
- Fold in toasted coconut and pour batter into prepare pan, place cheesecake in a larger baking pan. Add enough hot water to come 1/3 of the way up the pan..
- Bake until cheesecake center is just set and top is no longer wet looking about 75 to 90 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from water bath. Place on a rack, still wrapped in foil for 10 minutes. Then remove foil and cool 15 more minutes before running a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen and let cool until room temperature at least hour. Refigerate uncovered until cold, then cover overnight. Before serving remove rim and place on serving plate.
- Top cheesecake with whipped cream, toasted coconut and white chocolate shavings, drizzle with the warm semi sweet chocolate.