Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy).
You can have Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy)
- You need 1 box of 18.25 ounce devils food cake mix.
- You need 1 packages of 5.9 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate morsels (i use dark chocolate) I simply use the whole bag. lol.
Too Much Chocolate Cake (super easy) step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F (175degrees C).
- in a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs, and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan..
- bake 50 To 55 minutes or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in the pan. about an hour and a half before inverting the pan onto a plate. if desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar..