Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread.
You can cook Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread
- You need of mashed asian yam.
- You need of warm water.
- It’s of sourdough starter.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of dry yeast, optional.
- It’s of organic spelt flour.
- You need of organic oat flour.
- You need of organic AP flour.
Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread instructions
- Mix wet ingredients well in a mixer. Then add dry ingredients. One cup of flour at a time..
- Once the dough is well Incorporated. Divide it into 3 portion and allow them to rest in big container. Check every 2 hours..
- By 4th hour, remove the dough from the containers. Shape it into anything you want. Place them on a floured baking pan..
- Rest for another 2 hour before baking. Bake at 375F for 20-35 minutes depends on the thickness of the breads..
- Enjoy for the rest of two weeks. Good for a week in the fridge or many weeks in a freezer..