Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Three chocolates cake.
You can cook Three chocolates cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three chocolates cake
- Prepare 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- You need 150 grams of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 150 grams of white chocolate.
- It’s 1 liter of cream 35%.
- It’s 1/2 liter of milk.
- You need 3 envelope of curd powder.
- Prepare 80 grams of butter.
- You need 125 grams of sugar.
- You need 300 grams of orange cookies.
Three chocolates cake step by step
- melt butter.
- smash orange cookies.
- mix melted butter with cookie powder.
- put that mixture in the bottom of a 25cm diameter cake pan.
- mix milk and cream and split into 3 equal parts (500ml).
- put the first 500ml into a saucepan with the 150gr. of dark chocolate, 75gr.of sugar and one envelope of curd. Heat until boiling (circa 7min)..
- Pour dark chocolate mixture into the cakepan..
- Same step as with dark chocolate but this time with milk chocolate and 50gr. of sugar.
- Pour gently the milk chocolate mixture with an updown spoon into the cakepan.
- Same step as with the other chocolates, this time with white chocolate and no sugar.
- Pour gently again into thread cakepan.
- let the cake rest for at least 2hours in the fridge.