Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes.
You can cook Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes
- Prepare of FOR CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of PEANUT BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM.
- You need 1 of recipe Peanut Butter Whipped cream, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Prepare 1 of recipe Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached in direction step # 11.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare 5 of whole fresh strawberrys.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped honey roasted peanuts.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Whipped Cream Mini Layer Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a sheet pan with bakers spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers dpray.
- Whisk flour, cocoa poder, baking soda and salt in axbowl.
- In a large bowl,beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, add eggs one at a time, beat in vanilla, Beat in flour mixture aternating with buttermilk just until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared sheet pan and smooth to an even layer.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on a rack 30 minutes.
- Invert onto clean kitchen towel and carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Using a 3 inch biscuit or cookie cutter cut circles out of the cake.
- TO ASSEMBLE CAKES.
- Put one cake circle on plate.
- Top with some Peanut Butter Whipped zcream, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358450-peanut-butter-whipped-cream.
- Top with another cake circle and top with some Strawberry Whipped Cream, recipe attached below, https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349225-strawberry-whipped-cream-topping.
- Add third layer and top with peanut butter whipped cream.
- Garnish each with chopped peanuts and a strawberry.
- TIP, Make cake crumbs out of the unused cake scaps, they are delicious in ice cream, or as a topping to other cakes, brownies or bars. Freeze them to have around..