Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Triple Lemon Cucpackes.
You can cook Triple Lemon Cucpackes using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Triple Lemon Cucpackes
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 stick of unsalted butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs (large).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole milk (in place of water).
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon curd (separate recipe availible).
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare 2 stick of unsalted butter (softened).
- You need 5 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/25 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of heavy whipping cream (or as desired).
Triple Lemon Cucpackes step by step
- PREPARE THE CAKE: Preheat oven to 350°F and line cupcake tins with liners..
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl..
- Add melted butter to a large bowl and mix in sugar with a hand mixer for 30 seconds, until thick and yellow. Add eggs one at at time, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and zest..
- Add the flour mixture and milk alternately, starting and ending with the flour. Don’t over mix!.
- Divide batter among liners, filling them approximately 2/3 full..
- Bake for 13-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely before filling and frosting..
- PREPARE THE FILLING: Cut out a small bit of the top/center of the cupcake. (Cut a hole that’s about the size of a dime and the amount of cupcake you take out is a little larger than a marble.) Fill each hole with about 1/2 – 1 tablespoon of lemon curd..
- PREPARE THE FROSTING: Beat butter until creamy. Beat in salt and 1 cup of powdered sugar at a time until it’s all added..
- Beat in lemon juice and zest. Add 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream and mix until smooth. Add more cream as needed for desired consistency. (Frosting can be made up to 2 days ahead and stored in the refrigerator. Make sure to let it come to room temperature before using.).
- Fill, frost, and decorate :).