Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Chocolate brownies stuffed with creme caramels.
You can have Chocolate brownies stuffed with creme caramels using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate brownies stuffed with creme caramels
- You need 1 of chocolate brownie box mix.
- It’s Handful of dark choc chips.
- You need Handful of pecan nuts, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 140 g of butter melted.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of freshly brewed coffee.
- Prepare 6 of creme caramel sweets chopped into halves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Chocolate brownies stuffed with creme caramels step by step
- Prep your brownies, by mixing per box instructions, add the butter and eggs accordingly to the mixture..
- Add the vanillla extract and coffee to the batter. In a greased or prepared pan with grease-proof paper, pour the batter into the pan, place the caramels into the batter by sinking them in..
- Sprinkle with pecan nuts and dark choc chips. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20-25 minutes. Until the exterior is crisp and set, but the inside is soft and gooey..
- Serve with cream, ice cream or as is with a good cup of coffee to cut into the sweet taste..