Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Fresh Cherrie Mousse.
You can have Fresh Cherrie Mousse using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Cherrie Mousse
- It’s 1 cup of fresh cold cherrie juice, see attached recipe in direction step #2.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of small box black cherry jello.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of cold heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure cherry extract.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shaved dark chocolate.
- Prepare 6 of fresh cherries.
Fresh Cherrie Mousse step by step
- Dissolve jello powder in boiling water, stirring to be be sure it all dissoves.
- Add chilled cherrie juice, recipe attached below and stir to combine. Chill in refigerator just until cold but not set https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342477-fresh-cherrie-juice.
- Whip cream until it thickens then add sugar and extracts, beat just until soft peaks begin to form.
- Beat cold cherrie mixture into crem until combined and fthickened, it will continue to set in refigerator.
- Spoon into serving glasses and Refigerate at least 4 to 6 hours to set uo.
- Garnish with whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry.