Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rice pudding with mango and basil.
You can cook rice pudding with mango and basil using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of rice pudding with mango and basil
- It’s of 1ltr milk.
- Prepare 150 grams of carlrose rice.
- Prepare 100 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 150 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 2 of rye mangos.
- Prepare 6 each of basil leaves.
- You need 35 grams of pistachios sliced.
rice pudding with mango and basil step by step
- in a sauce pan cooke the rice with milk in low heat..
- when rise will cook add the sugar and cook nother 5minite.
- take out the rise pudding from the stow leave cool and add the cream combine well pour into the individual glass and refrigarate untill needad..
- cut the mango into cubs garnish the each rice pudding with mango cubs and basil sprincle the sliced oistachios and serve..