Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Amarula Chocolate Cake.
You can have Amarula Chocolate Cake using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amarula Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- It’s 60 ml of Cocoa.
- It’s 125 ml of Boiling water.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 220 ml of Sugar.
- It’s 60 ml of Oil.
- You need 10 ml of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 ml of Salt.
- You need 250 ml of Flour.
- It’s of Syrup.
- You need 200 ml of Sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of Water.
- Prepare 60 ml of Amarula.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 1 can of Caramel.
- It’s 1 of Sachet Orley Whip cream.
- Prepare 1 of Flake.
Amarula Chocolate Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°F.
- Mix cocoa with boiling water and let cool..
- Beat eggs, sugar and oil. Add the cool cocoa mixture and mix throughly..
- Add tje rest of the dry ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a greased 22cm x 30cm cake tin and back for +- 20min..
- Place the water and the sugar for the syrup on the stove. Bring to boil, make sure all the sugars dissolved..
- Add the Amarula.
- As the cake comes out, prick the cake with a fork over the entire cake..
- Pour the warm syrup over the cake while the cake is still warm..
- Allow the cake to cool. Warm up yhe caramel. Place a layer of caramel on the cake..
- Whip the cream then add the res of the caramel to the cream and mix again..
- Add the ceam over the caramel layer and alow the creMe to run down the sides..
- Place in fridge. Serve cold..